When you decide to move to a new house, a common confusion is, should you build or should you buy? It is a confusion that confounds many potential homeowners. How do you make a decision and choose one option over the other? Is buying better than building or the other way around? What are the criteria for making the choice?
Why choose a move-in ready home
Here are a few reasons to buy a move-in ready home instead of building your own house:
- Quick and easy move: If you need to move soon after making the decision to move, a move-in ready house is your best option. There are almost no changes or renovations required and you can move right away once you buy the house.
- Simple and easy financing: Financing a move-in ready house is very straightforward as there are no hidden costs or last-minute surprises. Banks readily finance such homes as long as you qualify for the loan, and the paperwork is quite simple and straightforward.
- Updated design and technology: A new, move-in ready home is usually built in the latest style, and uses the latest technology in home building and inside the home. What this means is that most new homes will be energy efficient and will be equipped with the latest technology to keep you comfortable and reduce your expenses.
A move-in ready home is a great idea if you do not want the hassle of planning, building, and figuring out your finances as you go, and if you want to move in quickly and without any hassles or delays.
When to decide to build your own home
- Specific requirements: If you have very specific requirements for your home, a ready home may not suit your needs. In such cases, it is best to build a house based on your specifications so that you are comfortable and get what you need for the money you spend.
- Lots of time and resources: If you are not in a hurry to move, have some extra savings, and have time on hand, then you can think of building your own home at your cost and time.
- No viable ready homes: If you are moving to a remote area, chances are there are no ready homes to choose from. In such cases, your only option would be to design and build a home for yourself.
There is no one option that is better than the other. What option you choose depends on your requirements and resources.
If you are looking at moving to Florida and want a custom built home in Viera by the best home builder in Brevard contact Stanley Homes in Melbourne at 321-369-9160 or contact us via email. We are currently building in Viera’s Seville and Valencia at Addison Village communities. If you are looking for a move in ready home please check out our current inventory homes that are built and ready. We have the knowledge and experience building custom luxury homes in Brevard, so you can rest assured that your home will be built exactly to your specifications. With a custom home from Stanley Homes you can customize it exactly how you want so your family will love it. Stanley Homes’ designers and planners can help you build the best home for your lifestyle. With convenient locations in Brevard we can help you plan your new construction home to your exact needs. Florida Style of Living Homes from Stanley Homes in Brevard.