Can you believe August is just around the corner?? Time flies! The summer is ending soon but that isn’t stopping some of our families from adding a pool to their custom built home. Slides, waterfalls, rock formations, tables and even firepits are some of the choices you can make.
With so many custom homes with pool options to choose from, the first and most important detail to consider is safety. Stanley Homes, Premier Custom Home Builder of Brevard & Volusia County wants to help you achieve the best safety by sharing these few tips with you.
Florida Law states that you follow a few guidelines when considering a pool to protect your family and other families from tragic accidents.
Contact us directly with any other questions or concern and we will be happy to let you know the best possible option to choose. A few general requirements/ recommendations are listed below.
- Alarms on windows and doors that have access to pool area.
- Screened Enclosure or 54 in tall gate around pool in backyard.
- Recommended use of baby gates or in-ground pool alarms
- Approved Pool Coverings and Pool Netting
- Make sure everyone knows how to swim well by enrolling them in swim classes
- Establish rules and inform all friends and family what they are before swimming
Don’t forget to ask us if we are offering a Pool Package Give-Away in any of our communities, you may be pleasantly surprised to hear we are!
East Coast, FL Home Builder Stanley Homes – Jason Stanley, OWNER Stanley Homes is one of the areas fastest growing new home builders. We specialize in affordable custom homes on the East Coast of Florida in areas including Melbourne, Fl., New Smyrna Beach, Fl., Suntree, Fl., Viera, Fl., Rockledge, Fl., Malabar, Fl., Titusville, Fl., and throughout Brevard & Volusia County, Fl. Call us 321-684-7761