Stanley Homes, Premier Home Builder of Brevard & Volusia Counties, has built over 500 homes. That’s over 500 different customers, husbands & wives, parents & children, first time home buyers and some seasoned homeowners with different ideas of what their perfect kitchen looks like! At Stanley Homes we pride ourselves in giving our customers EXACTLY what they want and offering the most up to date finishes and products that money can buy. While surfing the internet for inspiration, we came across an article in the Florida Today that was talking about some of the newest upgrades in counter-tops and alternatives when it comes to choosing a surface for your newly built kitchen. We love granite but is it now something of the past? What are some of your other options?
- Tempered Glass- available in different hues, a German design company Leicht featured this thick, translucent material in the EuroCucina 2014.
- Ceramic- the previous company Leicht also featured this “virtually indestructible” material, which is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Wood- when you pair this with stone materials and even steel it compliments each other beautifully and ads a dimension some home owners find breathtaking. This material could be used as a table to create warm in your kitchen area.
- Nanotech Materials- Italian designer Arrital featured this material as an anti-reflective, anti-fingerprint, self healing (to repair a scratch, just place a damp paper towel over the affected area and pass over the scratch with a hot iron) and soft to the touch material that looks great if you’re going for a more modern look in your cooking space.
- Tile- new spin on an old classic, using tile in your kitchen for counter-tops has been around for quite some time but using different patterns or brighter colors in a mosaic pattern can add that extra character you’re looking for in your kitchen
- Concrete- it’s not just for your floors anymore! With concrete being so easy to customize, homeowners are using this material to fabricate counter-tops, sink areas and even breakfast bars.
Whatever your preference is rest assure that Stanley Homes can help you customize your kitchen in any fashion you like. Take a look at some of the photos here from EuroCucina and see what some the newest trends are.
(picture courtesy of http://annporter.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/nanotech-countertops/)
East Coast, FL Home Builder Stanley Homes – Jason Stanley, OWNER Stanley Homes is one of the areas fastest growing new home builders. We specialize in affordable custom homes on the East Coast of Florida in areas including Melbourne, Fl., New Smyrna Beach, Fl., Suntree, Fl., Viera, Fl., Rockledge, Fl., Malabar, Fl., Titusville, Fl., and throughout Brevard & Volusia County, Fl. Call us 321-369-9160