New Granite Countertops
If you’re planning to update your home with new granite countertops, selecting your granite color will be one of the most important decisions you’ll need to make. Keep in mind that granite is available in a wide range of colors and patterns. Popular colors such as Uba Tuba and New Venation Gold tend to be consistent in pattern, color and are considered affordable. You will find that most fabricators offer these two colors within the base grade category. Popular selections such as Geriba and White Springs, tend to have a more diversified group of colors within the slab. These colors are considered “Exotic” and tend to cost more.
Whether you want to give your home its much-needed makeover or you just want to make it different, here are some popular colors of granite you may want to consider:
Uba Tuba- the name of this granite countertop may sound strange but it is by far one of the most popular colors of granite around. Uba Tuba originated in Brazil and its dark shades of brown and black made it a favorite in the kitchen and bathroom. It possesses that natural shine and smoothness common among granite countertops. It goes well with white, beige, and cream rooms.
- Uba Tuba– the name of this granite countertop may sound strange but it is by far one of the most popular colors of granite around. Uba Tuba originated in Brazil and its dark shades of brown and black with hints of brown and gold made it a favorite in the kitchen and bathroom. It possesses that natural shine and smoothness common among granite countertops. Uba Tuba goes well with a multicolored slate tile backsplash.
- New Venetian Gold– known for its affordability and Brazilian origin, this popular shade has hints of garnet and veins in black and grey. It is also dubbed as one of the best neutral shades in granite countertops. Despite its cheap price, New Venetian Gold can make your kitchen and bathroom look like fantastic and up to date. Consider using New Venetian Gold countertops with a tumbled Durango tiled backsplash.
- Aztec Canyon– this exotic type of granite countertop also hails from Brazil. It is a combination of three very eye-catching colors namely gold, rust, and cream. Aztec CanyonIt has visible dark veins in rust which are almost brown at first glance. This shade can compliment light-colored kitchens and bathrooms perfectly.
- Cosmic Black– many people find black granite countertops very elegant and sophisticated. In fact, it’s long been a popular choice among homeowners who don’t want variation of color within the slab.
- Bianco Antico– there are people who prefer colors with a lot of variation and patterning, which is why they opt for something exotic. Bianco Antico offers white, grey and black with beautiful patterning and variation within each slab.
- Amarello Boreal– if you want a countertop color that can blend well with almost any shade of walls or floors, Amarillo Boreal is a good option. This neutral shade is ideal for those who want a not so feminine look in their kitchen or bathroom.
- Verde Butterfly– nature lovers will find this color very suitable for their home. It is a nice shade of green that will remind one of the colors of trees and grasses. In addition, Verde Butterfly is very cool to the eyes and will give your kitchen and bathroom a refreshing look.
- Delicatus– if you want dark and light combinations in your granite countertop, you should take a look at Delicatus. This is one of the most popular colors of granite owe to its unique hues which is ideal for dark and light colored kitchen and bathroom.
If you are looking for great countertops and countertop installation check out Hammond Granite in Melbourne FL. They have the largest selection of granite and stone countertops in Brevard.
HAMMOND GRANITE, LLC
7618 Silver Sands Drive
West Melbourne, FL 32904