Fri, 04 May 2012 by Stanley Homes
Spring is here and summer is on its way. That means cookouts and barbecue season are in full swing at your Space Coast new home. Here are a few simple tips from Stanley Homes for refreshing and updating your outdoor living space this season. Share your favorite outdoor décor tips with us on Facebook.
1. Give your outdoor space a beautiful new addition. Add garden art, wind chimes, or a birdhouse to your garden, patio, or deck. Gaudy pink flamingos are out, but cute little garden gnomes, butterflies, birds, or frogs are always fun to find hiding in your outdoor living space.
2. The simplest way to breathe new life into your outdoor space is to pick up new cushions or pillows for your outdoor furniture. Try a new color scheme or pattern this year. Add a matching tablecloth and outdoor area rug. Give your Space Coast new home all the chic styles of indoor living with similar outdoor counterparts.
3. Create a warm atmosphere in your outdoor living space with a fire pit or firepot. Invite family and friends over to your new home for Smores and cozy conversations around your new fire pit. Find the right fire pit for your space by browsing the free Lowes App for Apple users. You can also find similar items at the Home Depot App.
4. Let there be light at your outdoor living space. Add a string of solar lights to your space or pick up a solar lantern for a quiet spot in your garden. Lighting up your Space Coast new home with solar energy means you don’t need extra electricity or energy to brighten your outdoor living space.
5. Create peace and tranquility in your garden or on your deck with a water feature. Add a fountain or container water garden to your outdoor decor for additional beauty and ambiance.